CBX Software is retail’s leading store brand management platform. CBX delivers a comprehensive platform to meet the needs of the dynamic retail landscape. CBX Cloud drives the end-to-end workflow and critical path from store brand planning and development to sourcing, quality and delivery.
Total Sourcing Management
Our state-of-the-art platform can be tailored to fit any size.
1. Sourcing – Streamline, automate and manage information from the distinct parties, from retailer to manufacturer to shipper, helping to deliver ahead of customer expectations.
Make more informed business decisions by streamlining retail sourcing operations across buying teams, including local and global agents and suppliers. Automate the online delivery of RFQ’s, compare quotes side by side, ensure accurate estimated and actual landed cost commitments, and improve the ability to deliver new products to the market faster.
2. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) -Manage the entire product development process, allowing collaboration across cross functional teams throughout the entire product lifecycle, efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture.
A collaborative solution allows information to be exchanged through the entire product design and development lifecycle – from product brief through specification, artwork/packaging, and sample approval.
3. Order & Production Management – Providing end-to-end critical path management centered on your processes and business needs allowing your team to focus on what matters: Delivering products to market faster for your customers.
Shed light into the black hole that often describes the period between order commitment and confirmed shipment. CBX Infuses order & production processes with operational intelligence. Critical Path Management and online collaboration tools help to manage supplier commitments, track WIP, ensure quality inspections are reviewed and shipments exit the factory on time.
4. Mobile Apps – Giving you the tools you need to drive mobile initiatives across your entire organization. From capturing new ideas to sample management to factory inspections our mobile suite allows information to travel from the field to the office.
Developed to extend the reach and enhance the flow of information from factory to cloud without the need for spreadsheets, manual checklists and double data entry. Record factory audits, product inspections, sample results and capture new product ideas using your preferred mobile device. Work on or offline and synchronize data via WiFi or cellular networks directly back to the Total Sourcing Management platform.
Addressing concerns from…
- Where’s that sample?
- Where are my quotes?
- Will the products hit the stores on-time?
- How can I compare all these quotes?
- I can’t find where I saved that file.
- Is this the correct version of the spec?
- Are we really increasing our private label sku count by that much?
- Another category review, I have a hard time managing all my sample request?
- Have we submitted the order for the new product and has the factory produced?
- Do we have the shipment inspection results?
- Another failed inspection?
- I’m trying to protect the brand but we keep increasing the number of suppliers.
- How many new suppliers are we adding?
- Are we buying from the best supplier?
- How am I ever going to keep track of all this info?
- It’s difficult to keep up with current approvals & certificates.
CBX Software has more than two decades of experience in simplifying global sourcing and continuously improving PLM Software, sourcing network software and supply chain management software.
In today’s competitive marketplace, the retail industry needs the best strategic sourcing software available, utilizing advanced sourcing approaches to manage the product development and supply chain process. Global sourcing can be tricky, so having the right global sourcing software helps ensure you’re making the best business decisions possible.
The changing retail landscape demands retail sourcing software as the retail industry expands its range of private label assortments. Product sourcing software automatically compiles data for the global supply chain, letting you focus more time on product innovation and less time on critical path management.
Given the importance of global sourcing software solutions, identifying the best sourcing software suppliers is more important than ever.
Partnering with retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers to help scale direct sourcing and bring products to market faster with our supply chain management software. Finding the right solution for your business can be challenging, but our sourcing management software make it easier. For accelerated adoption and implementation, CBX recommends :
Review CBX services & solution to discuss if we fit your business needs.
Proper and relevant due diligence of technology partner selection.
Don’t over engineer or customize.
Don’t expect to find everything all in one solution.
Top-Down Change Management
Higher user adoption is crucial.
Implement in phases, no big bang, no integration – CBX results reveal rapid time to value
CBX’s Customer Support Mission
Our pledge is to deliver service and support around the clock and around the globe with passion and excellence, allowing our customers to realize the full value of our solutions.
Manage – Strategic account and program management personnel are dedicated to enable both short and long-term implementation planning and execution planning.
Educate – Tailored training sessions based on user role, business process and unique configuration.
Support – Dedicated around the globe support teams are on hand for business users, technical resources and operational support.
Evolve – Continued program enhancement, knowledge updates and collaboration improvement to drive optimum adoption across the business.
Building Your ROI
CBX Cloud delivers Speed, Scale and Simplicity
The supply chain makes up a significant part of the typical retail cost structure with direct impact on the bottom line and significant opportunity for improvement; CBX focuses ROI calculations and case support in this area. CBX Cloud, once implemented, makes supply chain operations simpler, makes them run faster, which then allows retailers and brands to scale significantly in all areas.
- 75% Reduction in the use of email applications and spreadsheets
- 30% Increase in Operational efficiency
- 20 – 30% reduction in concept to delivery lead times
- 50% increase in Private brand product ranges
- 20% reduction in product recalls
- 10% reduction in supply chain cost
- 3 – 6 % Increase in gross profitability
- 40% Reduction in lost sales
Don’t believe it? Just ask our clients
The world’s leading retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers rely on CBX to drive speed and optimization within their global supply chains. Get to know our satisfied clients that span apparel, DIY, specialty merchandise, general merchandise, discount and hypermarket chains.
KGS Sourcing unifies global sourcing with CBX Solution KGS Sourcing (formerly Redcats), is the sourcing…
Safeway Sourcing streamlines operations on CBX cloud platform Safeway Inc. is the second largest supermarket…
Steinhoff International Chooses CBX cloud Platform Steinhoff International is an integrated retailer that manufactures, sources…
CBX Software Simplifies Direct Sourcing and Merchandising for Kmart Australia Ltd. is one of…
See all articles
Contact Us Today